Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Time for a Change



            Let the adventure begin. After spending 259 months (pretty much 22 years) in various cities in Colorado and dealing with countless weather changes, I have finally moved out of state. I have moved to The Natural State of Arkansas. I was originally planning on moving out here in October of 2016, but due to certain circumstances I moved out here sooner. I feel that it surely that this was the Lord's way to of saying that you will move under my terms and when I want you to, not when you want to move.
            So after many tearful farewells to many friends and coworkers, I finally left Colorado and traveled 743.7 miles to Arkansas. Yes, it was hard to leave those who I love so dearly, but I know it was the best thing for me to do and I know I will for sure go back and visit and no matter what happens and where life takes me those who I love so dearly will always be in my heart. I am ready to start the next chapter in my life and see where the Lord will lead me next. I will surely keep in contact with those I love back in Colorado.

           As I travel the long miles to my new home, I was able to spend time with the two who I love so dearly. I am grateful to my mom and dad who live here in Arkansas with me who had traveled to Colorado to get me and help me get all my things here. Yes, we had to stop in Kansas for the night and get some sleep and then start driving again the next morning. Once we started driving again the next morning I was able to catch this beautiful view (picture above). We got closer and closer to home and were able to pick up my dog from the vet before we finally made it home (picture below). Finally made it home safely and was able to get settled.
 
Well that is all for now. Let the adventure continue.
Much Love Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment