Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone,

              I hope you all are having a good Halloween. I know I am. It has been a week since I finally got to my new home and I am loving every minute of it. Yeah it is a bit different being in a new state and being in a new atmosphere, but it is so peaceful and quiet here compared to Colorado. It is nice not hearing all the damn sirens for law enforcement, fire and paramedic personal. I am enjoying the calm, cool, and collected environment, yes I will admit I do miss my friends back in Colorado, but not to much I can do now.
               Even though it was foggy and a bit chilly out today, was able to get out and take some pictures with my mom. I really enjoyed getting out and taking pictures and spending quality time with my mama. I am glad I live closer to her and my dad now. I love you both so much.



I hope you all have a great Halloween. And be safe everyone. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment