Saturday, October 8, 2016

Life's Update #3

   Well it has almost been a year since I moving down here to Sulphur Springs, Arkansas. On the 24th of this month I will have lived here a year. Wow! has time flew by. It seems like just yesterday that I was leaving Colorado to head this way. It doesn't seem possible that it has been a year. I have gone from being a blonde........
Me a year ago

......to me being a red head.

Me now
         Nothing has really changed since I updated last except that I am a year older now. Well other then my family and I got a second dog. He is a pit bull and he defiantly is getting big and is still growing. Meet Ugga. He is only 7 months old and is only 55 lbs. Isn't he cute? We also have another dog named Spaz who is 4 years old and is part Terrier, part weenie.
Meet Ugga Short

Meet Spaz Short
     I can't explain how much I am happy being down here with my mom and dad. This has always bee a dream of mine to be with my parent. And it happened almost a year ago. I am so blessed to have such great parents who love me and I can say that I am defiantly making friends down here -not that I am saying that I don't miss my friends up in Colorado, because I really do miss all of you so much. You all should keep in contact with me. I love you guys so much.
   Well that is all the update I have for now. Love all my Colorado friends. Miss you guys so much. Love you mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment