Saturday, November 14, 2015

Life's Update #1



      Well I have been in the state of Arkansas for a little while now and I am loving being here. It is so calm and peaceful. Yes, I love and miss my friends in Colorado, but I am so not missing the noise. Yes, I will say that I did miss seeing the first snow fall of the year that happened a few days ago, but it is nice that I don't have to worry about getting around in the snow how ever small the amount was or not.
       But back to being in Arkansas. I have definitely loving being here and seeing the town of Sulphur Springs. Have done a little walking around town the last few days and know for a fact that as time goes on I will continue to love being here. Yeah I know that once the winter season gets here and once the snow and ice gets here then I might not enjoy that so much.
       Since I have been here I have been so happy with life and have definitely learned not only how to love myself more, but to love and enjoy everything that God has given me.
       Thank you Lord for everything you have given me since I  have moved. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment