Sunday, November 8, 2015

What special love then one between mom and daughter

       Mommy and Daughter bonding time... Such a sweet sweet time. No matter how young or how old, spending time with your mom or your daughter is so precious. I know I never did get that time when I was younger and I sure do wish I was able to. But now that I finally have someone who I can have that bond with, I am grateful.
       It is sweet to look around and see mom's spending time with their beautiful daughters, doing things with them that they want to do and making memories with them that they will cherish for a lifetime. It is also bitter sweet when you see the daughters (of any age) dropping what they are doing to go spend some time with mom. I know that in the little time I have spent with my mom we have spent time just chit chatting mostly, but also have watched a play that I was in back when I was in seventh grade, we even have went out taking pictures together.




 
 
        I am grateful that I have such an amazing mom in my life and that I can now get to know her and spend time with her. I can't wait to see what the future holds and how many more adventures we will be on from this day forward. To all the wonderful mom's out there, don't ever stop loving us daughters and helping us grow into beautiful women and to all the beautiful daughters out there, don't ever take your mom for granted, you never know how long you have them around for. A shout out to my own mom, I love you with all my heart and I am grateful that I have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment