Saturday, December 5, 2015

Life Saver

    Have any of you ever thought about life savers? And no I do not mean the candy life savers, I mean the life savers as in those people who come into your life and change your life for the better? Those people who come into your life when you least expect it and just make the biggest difference and you can't quite describe how much things have changed for you since they walked into your life, but you know that thing have changed. Well I know the feeling.
     I hadn't really thought about calling those people life savers until I was talking to both my parents tonight and my dad had made the comment that my mom was his life saver. I know my mom had made the comment in the past that my dad was her life saver and to hear my dad say that she was his life saver, in a way it just melted my heart with joy. I have hear stories from my mom about her past and how she met my dad and to see them today I can definitely see why my dad is her life saver. Yeah I haven't heard many stories from my dad's past, but just seeing both of them together and know the little I do know about my dad's past, I can surely see why my mom is his life saver.
    Throughout my 22 years of life, yes I have seen and experienced things that no person my age should ever have to see or experience, but I know that I have had many people come into my life who have help change my life for the better. I can't even begin to say how grateful I am to have certain people in my life. I know that throughout many things in my life there have been many people in my life that have made the biggest difference in the world to me. I do have to say thank you to my Theta Kappa Gamma Sisters for helping me through the last year of high school and helping come to know the Lord even more, the members of TOPS #CO 620, Aurora for being there for me when I began my weight loss journey, you all have been the biggest lifesavers to me because you all came into my life and made the most impact in my life and helped make a big difference in my life.
      But the two people who truly came into my life who have made the biggest difference in my life and continue to make a difference in my life are my parents. I couldn't begin to express how much of a difference you have made in my life, the both of you have helped change my life in ways that I couldn't have ever imagined and I know you will continue to help me grow in so many ways. I thank God that you both were placed into my life to help show me what true love towards family is really about.
   Thank God for the life savers in our lives. Remember to never take those for granted because the have helped make a big difference in your life. There is always room for more life savers in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment