Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

    Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope you all had a blessed day today. I know I did. After finally moving into an actual house with my parents instead of being in two different apartments, it was surely a great day. And I am glad to be under one roof with both of my parents and celebrating the holidays with them.
   I know that this time of year is always a bit stressful for everyone in some way. There is always the stress of everyday work life, the decorating of the house (inside and out), making sure that the tree is up and decorated, taking the kids to see Santa, Shopping for the gifts and the ingredients for Christmas dinner, and last but not least making the Christmas dinner. There is a lot of preparation for this time of year. Let's just not forget the real reason for this time of year, the birth of our Lord and Savior. John 3:16, "For God so love the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
   Again Merry Christmas. Hope you all enjoyed the day. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment