Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015

   Wow how time flies. Doesn't it seem like just yesterday that we were ringing in the 2015 New Year and now we are about to say goodbye to it? It certainly does for me. It doesn't seem to amaze me how fast time flies. I know a lot has go on for all of us this past year, we all have had our ups and downs. I know that when it seems like when we go to close one door and turn around to start walking toward the next door to open it, that it is already right there opened for us. Sometimes that is a good thing, but the other times makes us wonder, 'what the hell just happened and how did it happen so quickly.'
    Like for me I know that the end of January I was packing my stuff and moving it to a new home with a friend. And I had pretty had gotten all my stuff unpacked and placed where I wanted it and was getting comfortable and the next thing I know I had to pack my stuff up again and find a new place to live. Yeah when I had to pack my stuff up and find a new place to live that that was the moment that the Lord had said that I want you to move out of state. I will admit that I moved to Arkansas a little sooner than I thought I was going to, but like I said in the moment of having to move once again I know it was the Lords way of saying you are moving on my terms and not yours, which is fine by me. I let the Lord take me where he sees fit and where he can use me the most.
  With all that has changed for me this year, I can say that I am looking forward to what the 2016 will bring me. I hope you all have a very safe New Years Eve tonight. Love you all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment